Ninth Solutions care about all the people and companies we deal with, including customers, staff and suppliers, and take seriously the privacy of any information we hold on them.
We collect personal data in order to communicate, conduct our business and to promote our services. This data will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless required to do so by law.
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title, and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your Paypal account name and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms physically or on our website (or otherwise), or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order products or services;
- Subscribe to a service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
Mobile device privacy
When accessing our website via a mobile device, data may be collected automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the website, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the website and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our website may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of your personal data
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in my reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law, we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and to prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to enable my website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to my website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
In most Internet browsers, you can change your settings so that you will be warned each time a cookie is being sent, or so that cookies will be turned off. With cookies blocked, some functions of the site may not operate properly.
If you have previously agreed to Ninth Solutions using your personal information then you can change your mind at any time by emailing us.
If you believe any information Ninth Solutions holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us so we can make corrections.
How to contact Us
If you would like to contact us with any enquiries or comments please send an e-mail to email@example.com